A Six-Month Personal Grounding and Professional Development Program
hosted by Ami Chen Mills-Naim of Ami Chen Coaching and Education
A personal growth and professional development program founded on simple, yet transformative psycho-spiritual Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought (first introduced by Mr. Sydney Banks and now impacting both the business and non-profit helping world, globally) ... dedicated to advancing wisdom, spiritual maturity, expanded consciousness, inspired collaboration, and productive dialogue and understanding in society.
Retreats, Monthly Webinars, Coaching
- Three retreats spanning Sept 2017 - Feb 2018. We first meet in Santa Ynez, CA at a private estate (Sept. 8-11); in Los Altos Hills, CA, also at a private estate (Dec. 2 & 3) and in Kauai, HI, at the Waipa Foundation on the North Shore, in Hanalei (Feb. 2018. Dates TK) ... Santa Ynez and Kauai retreats are both open to the public, with special sessions for Wisdom School participants following each retreat. Retreats can be attended via live stream, though we recommend your actual presence.
- Six monthly group webinars with long-time practitioners on the Early to help further your understanding of the "Three Principles," your own innate well-being and boundless capacity for love, freedom and resilience.
- Seven sessions of personal coaching with Ami Chen and various faculty members, as well as possible special invited guests.
- Recommended reading and A/V materials across spiritual teachings and traditions; and Innate Well-Being video resources, courtesy of Innate Well-Being UK.
- Special Online Group Forum (Private forum via Facebook)
- Special Launch Year Pricing: $4900. Early bird special by July 15: $4750 Internet-based auditing available. Payment plans available; and a small number of partial scholarships available to those in financial need in exchange for volunteer services.
To Apply, please send an email to email@example.com and describe your interest in this program. Include your phone number and physical address. We will schedule an interview to determine suitability and answer your questions about this training. Early bird registration deadline is July 15.