We want people in communities around the globe to live and act knowing that wisdom and peace is innately present in every human being.
Our mission is to establish and support a collaborative world-wide network of individuals and groups who are introducing an understanding of the Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought via locally-led community change initiatives.
Our work is based on three decades of successfully applying a Principles-based, innate health psychology to communities across the United States. Understanding the Principles helps people to rapidly shed insecurity, fear, and the biases and prejudices of the past, and to more fully harness their innate goodness, creativity and wisdom; to create a world of unforeseen possibility and sustainable change.
CSC provides the following services to encourage, enhance and expand community efforts:
- The annual Global Telesummit: Transforming Community from the Inside Out
- Professional development courses in partnership with West Virginia University
- Training, facilitation, technical assistance, and support for initiating and sustaining community-led change
While the types of community applications we support are limitless, here is a list of some of the community settings we have experienced and supported:
- those focusing on parenting
- military veterans
- juvenile/adult corrections workers
- community police officers
- medical workers
- schools & parent-teacher orgs
- housing projects
- homeless centers
- substance abuse programs
- pre & post-release interventions
- youth justice initiatives
- groups concerned about bullying
- human & social service programs
- community revitalization efforts